Learn how to create a WordPress website in three steps. Creating a WordPress website is so easy. We will guide you on how to create a WordPress website without any stress or difficulty in 3 easy steps you can also reach us if you have any challenge through the question page or contact page we will response to you.
how to create a WordPress website for beginners free
As a beginner, your don’t need to be panic on how to build or create a WordPress website. Creating a WordPress website is just like creating Facebook account.
1. Choose a WordPress Hosting Provider and hosting plan
The first step in creating a WordPress website is to choose a WordPress hosting provider. This will be the company that will host your new WordPress website. There are many providers to choose from, so take your time and do your research to find the best one for you. click here to learn how to earn passive income from your WordPress website.
This is where your website will live, so you’ll need to choose a good host that will be reliable and provide good customer service. When choosing a WordPress hosting provider, be sure to consider the following:
- The price of the hosting provider. I usually recommend Hostinger because of low price, you can host your website with shared hosting sever with at least $0.99 US dollar per month.
- The features offered.
- Ease of use with an intuitive dashboard like CPANEL for easy use
- 24/7 customer support service.
- Your hosting plan should be able to support the number of visitors you’re expecting each month
- The host should be reliable and have a good track record
- The host should be easy to use, .
2. Set Up Your Domain Name
The next step after choosing your preferred hosting website is to set up your domain name. It’s your blog’s permanent address on the Internet.” It is the domain name that you type into a browser’s address bar for visiting a website, such as Facebook or Google. You can get a domain name with Hostinger with at least $0.99 US dollar in the first year.
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a domain name:
- It must be the name of your website.
- Include words that tie to your topic.
- Short and memorable.
- Avoid hyphens and numbers.
- Try to register.com if available.
The next step after determining which hosting will work for you and setting up a domain name with your hosting server is to install WordPress on the hosting provider. There are two ways of installing WordPress to your server. Either by uploading WordPress to your hosting server or by installing it automatically or manually. choose any one that you feel you can go with. You can also contact us for setting up your WordPress website.
3. Choose a WordPress Theme and plugins
Now it’s time to choose a WordPress theme that suit your needs and website. This is the fun part! You can browse thousands of free themes on the WordPress.org website, or you can purchase a premium theme from a reputable company. You can also contact us for choosing a free or premium reputable WordPress theme that suit your website.
When choosing a theme, keep the following in mind:
- The theme should be responsive on all devices, both on mobile phone, tablet or laptops/personal computer (PC).
- It should be SEO-friendly, SEO-friendly theme helps your website rank higher and faster in search engines like google and Microsoft bing.
- It should be easy to customize, so you can change the fonts, colors and layout to match your branding.
- It should be well-coded and bug-free, so you don’t experience any glitches or problems when using it.
Install WordPress Plugins
Now it’s time to install the WordPress plugins. These are special files that add extra features and functionality to your website. There are thousands of WordPress plugins to choose from, but here are some important ones you might need. You can browse thousands of free plugin on the WordPress.org website.
1. Jetpack: This plugin ensures security, performance, marketing, and design tools on made easy on your website. Jetpack is made by WordPress experts to make WP sites safer and faster, and help you grow your traffic.
2. WPForms: This plugin allows you to create forms for your website users such as contact us form and news letter forms.
3. WP Smush: This plugin optimizes images, turn on lazy load, resize, compress and improve your Google Page Speed for free.
4. Yoast SEO: This plugin helps you optimize your website for search engines. It’s contains everything you need to manage your SEO (Search engine optimization) to rank highly in search engines better, faster, and stronger. Click here to learn how to rank your website on search engines and the use of keyword.
5. Google Site Kit: This plugin helps you to connect your website to google search engine/ google console to make your website available all users that search on google and helps you to connect to Google AdSense easily so as to monetize your content.
Once these theme and plugins are installed, you’re ready to start customizing your WordPress website.